Mobile Content That Get’s Attention
Subject: Mobile Content That Get Attention
Hi Guy’s & Gal’s,
If you are not familiar with mobile content, it is generally content that is used or viewed on mobile phones. If you have been thinking about making your content mobile, than this eCourse will help you to understand how you can successfully offer your mobile content online.
With mobile devices such as mobile phones and PDAs, you are now able to offer your ebooks, videos, audios, music, software, and many other things to potential customers for them to download to their mobile phones.
In order to have the most success offering mobile content, you want to make sure to offer quality products that are new and exciting so that your potential customers are motivated to purchase your products.
Here are some ways to make sure that your mobile content gets attention.
1. Make your content useful. Try to think of ideas that you would find helpful to have on your own mobile device. If you find that you enjoy reading on your mobile phone, then you may want to make ebooks as your mobile content.
If you enjoy playing video games, you may want to develop some entertaining games that people will want to have on their phones.
2. Make sure to offer unique content. There are already many people offering ring tones, so you will want to come up with something that will gain people’s interest. Put together content, images, video, newsletters or other interesting and unique content that they cannot find anywhere else.
3. Offer entertaining videos. If you are creative at producing funny or entertaining videos, put together a few free ones, post them on video sites, and let people know that they can get more videos to download to their mobile phones.
4. Make sure that you watch for the screen width. Because mobile devices have a very small screen, width it is important to make sure that your mobile content still works on very small screens.
5. You also want to be careful about bandwidth. Since most mobile devices access the web at dial-up speeds, it is important to pay attention to your file sizes so that your customers are not waiting for 20 minutes for an image to download.
Make sure to compact your source code as much as possible.
When you are writing your HTML code make sure that you keep everything tightly wrapped together in order to reduce the source code size.
The more interesting and fun you make your mobile content, the more likely you are to get a good following of customers. Just remember to always try to think outside the box and make all of your content unique, exciting and fun so that people will keep coming back for more.
For more information, visit http://PocketBrand.com
Until next time, have a wonderful day
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.